Monday 23 September 2019

RWC ( Literacy Task)

L.I To learn and find our there petition where they play.
We had to find out there position they play in rugby as example Sonny Bill Williams his position is Center we had to write some facts about him so we can hook the reader attention and find out new things and new information  about our characters. This helps us with our our rugby world cup.
Thanks to LS2 making this it really helps us with our Rugby world cup challenge.

L.I Is to pretend that I am a coach for the rugby world cup.
For this task I had to think and pretend that I am the coach for the rugby world cup. I had to try and find a person from the team and give them a position to play in the rugby world cup.  This helps me because if I am a coach when I grow up I can put them in a position. 
This also helps me with my learning to be a coach. I had to find the best person that suits that position.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.