Thursday 24 May 2018

Kiwi can

L.I:To make some rips.
Today we played some games.The first game was everybody was it.Our focus was making rips.The intructions were that you have rip of the peoples tags.Who ever has the most is the winner.Everybody was ripping peoples tags off it was fun.Some people got four and some people had two or one.I like to rip peoples tags off it's fun.Then the next game was rats and rabbits.One person at the front and one person at the back.Everybody had a turn of being taggers and runners.I ripped my friends rip tag off in one second.Then the next game was rippa rush.It's like bull rush but with tags.Everybody was side stepping  and was just running staright up.I were looking at our target and tagging them.Then after that we played a game of ripper.Everybody were getting tries and were trying to side step them as well.It was the last game I got so many tries I was happy and just want to play again.Then we went back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.