Friday 4 May 2018

Kiwi sport

L.I: To have fun.

Today we did football.We learned hwo to pass and control the ball.After that we played a game and it was called keepaway.The person says a number and they have to go.Everyone got turn's to play.The other team got one goal and our team got one goal aswell it was tied.People almost got goals because they were almost to the goal but the ball just goes a differnt way.I got my first goal I was happy the other team thought is wasn't a goal but it was.I got caught in the net and cut my self.But I was happy that we got a goal because o fthe other team gotta goal it will be 2 to 0 thats why you should control the ball so you can get a goal.The it was time to go back to class.It was a really fun game.













\




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.