Friday 28 February 2020

Rippa Rugby

LI: To learn and play rippa rugby.
We went to Marist rugby fields to play some rippa rugby. I like rugby it is my favourite sport. I like to play to play dfferent types of rugby. There was Marist people to coach us. There were different people teaching different groups. We warmed up to get our blood flowing. The did a drill and it was all about running. If he said north or west or east or south we had to run. That is good for our legs.

The next drill was passing. We had to pass to the person and call there name our when you pass or when they are going to pass to you. After that we played a game of octopus. I was the last person but I didn't survive. After that exhausting drills and game we played a game of rippa. It was green vs red. We didn't know he won but it was still fun playing.

We are maybe going to verse St Patricks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.