Wednesday 26 February 2020

Sir David Attenborough | Reading | Fact Find | (Idioms)

L.I: To learn something new.
 Today we did fact find.Fact find is where you find facts about something like a person
or a machine.

My group did Sir David Attenborough. We had different jobs and my job was media. We had to find facts and also his category is within famous people. A fact about Sir David Attenborough. Sir David Attenborough’s net worth is 35 million dollars. The animal he hates the most is a rat.

Our topic was interesting and I very like this person. I would want to research on a
another person and learn new things about them.

After that we did idioms. We had to search on a website for idioms. We could look for any
idiom.But first here is the meaning of a idiom. An idiom is a phrase that means something different
from what the word usally means. I word we found was in hot water. We had to do a video and act.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.