Thursday 25 June 2020

Angles - Maths

Maths was about angles, coding, and measuring.

Firstly I grab my materials which is a ruler, dice, protracter, and pencil.

First I start from house 7 go to house 9. Then I get my ruler and measure the distance, the measurment was 22mm, the code is go fwd 22mm.

Next I get my protractor and measure the distance turned, I turned anti clock wise 75 degrees, the code is turn acw 75*.

Then I measure the distance again, the measurment is 72mm, the code is go fwd 72mm. After that I measure the amount of distance turned again, I turned anti clock wise 90 degrees, the code is turn acw 90*.

Lastly I measure the distance, the measurment is 144mm, the code is go fwd 144mm. Last step stop.


I enjoyed the math maze because it helped me learn how to measure angles.


Look here for the coding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.