Friday 26 June 2020

Thirst Book - Questioning - QART

I was learning about questioning. I read a book called Thirst and used it to for my task, I read it so it could help me learn the differents between the four questions.

The first question is "what is the water company called." My answer is Aqua-Plex, I found it on page
one and two. I did used the scannng stratergy. I looked there because I saw a picture with a van that says Aqua-Plex. I put this under right there questions.

The next question is "what does the water tank code do." The answer is it locks the the tank when it is filled up. I scaned and I looked there because it said Aqua-Plex. I found this on page 2. I put it under think and search questions.

The third question is "why doesn't the Ryder family have as much water as the Carter family." The answer is that they don't much money. There was a answer but not said the same. I put it under author and me questions.

The last question is "what do you think happened to Ryder." I used my own opinion to answer that questions because it was a own my own questions. I put it under on my own questions.

I enjoyed doing questioning because it taught me more about questioning.

LI: To identify questions types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.