Friday 5 March 2021

Thousands Number Bank Challenge

First before starting the thousands number bank I started doing my keeping clever slides. I did all three, in one of the activities we had to write the numbers using words.

In the number bank challenge there we could only used the number that was wrote for us. There was questions and make sure it was correct. One question in the number bank was: what is the smallest four - digit number you can make that has 6 in the one place.

I enjoyed this activity because it shows me that I can do higher numbers.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Spelman

    I'm glad you enjoyed this maths task and you can see you are able to work with larger numbers. Your answers show that you have thought carefully about the place value of the numbers. Well done.

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.