Friday 9 April 2021

Camp Collage

L.I: To create a collage of your camp highlights.

This week LS2 have been celebrating our camp. I created this collage to show my time at camp and the activities I enjoyed. To make my collage effective I thought about the size of the images, the angle of the images and I tried hard not to leave any gaps between the photos. Just placing pictures the correct way up and having lots of gaps doesn't look like a fun and interesting collage.

I found this activity fascinating because we used our creativeness and made a fun collage.


1 comment:

  1. Bula Spelman, your DLO looks amazing with all the photos from the time we were at camp. It looks like you had a very fun time at camp because in most of your photos had happy smiles in it. In one of the photos everyone looks very tired from comming back from camp. I was also like them becuase since we had a fun time a camp it was also tiring. What was one of your favoirte part of camp ? Keep us the great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.