Tuesday 25 September 2018

Born To Fly


Screencastify video:Born To Fly
L.I:To dentify the purpose of a narrative.
This week for reading me and my partner
leanred about this book called born to fly.
It's a book and the main person in the book
is Johnny Pohe.Here is my friend and my
video that we did.We had to make a slide 
about the book.We learned about Born To 
Fly.Me and my partner Lukah read the hole
book and wrote our google slide.This is a video
about the google slide.The book was very interesting.
We had to do a video like the video that Mr Wong told
us to do.Learning is good.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei and Kia Ora Spelman and Lukah.
    I have read the text and DLO.I learned that Johnny Pohe had pride in his country and that he was a very brave Pilot for his country.Does Johnny Pohe die later on?

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.