Thursday 27 September 2018

Swimiming

L.I:To learn water saftey.
This week for kiwi sport we did swimiming.We went there and waited there for a while.
The 1st skill that I did was that I had to go on my back.We had to swim there until we
get to the black platform.The 2nd skill that we did was called stream line.I had to go on
my front and put your arms together and the paddle your way to the black platform.
The 3rd skill that I did was called thr rotate.Your stomach is facing the water and
then count six seconds after that you twist until you are on your back.The 4th skill
that I did was called rotation it's like the rotate but you have to twist twice until you
are facing your stomach again.The 5th skill that I did was called the dolpin dive.
I had to swim like a merman.The 6th skill that I had to do was that I had to go
under the water and touch the ground with your hands.The 7th skill that I did
was called sea horses.We had a partner and a noodle wraped around my arms.
Your partner kicks with there feet to make you go fast.It was like a race.We had
another round but we had to switch.Leons team one the first round.The 2nd
round we did the same thing.That's good that I switched because I can kick
very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.