Wednesday 12 September 2018

Kiwican

L.I:To learn how to not be frustrated.


This week for kiwi can we had a little talk and
played some games.The first game we played
was master add.You have to get into a circle
and of you are playing someone you get your
hands out and how many fingers you get and
your oppenents finger has you have to add it
up until you get the answer correct.Everybody
had fun and got answer some correct.The 2nd
game we played was called card game.We had
to be in 4 groups.After you have got into a group
you try o build a tower.Everybody tried to build a 
tower.It was my group and a girls group that has
build a tower.The girls won the cards tower game.

1 comment:

  1. On the right hand side I can see chris on my blog post that is so crazy I wondering why it go there and how it got there

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.