Monday 17 December 2018

A Place To Stand & North and South



For this activiy we read a new zealand facts.
We had to read this first activity and look at the sites.
I had to pridect three fun facts about New Zealand.

Fun facts:I like how Maui Hooked the north island.

Fun facts:I liked that New Zealand is called Aoateroa.

Fun facts:I liked that the fish was the north island.

That activity is very interesting.It is also important because
we get to learn about our country and learn facts about it.

Xrta fact:I can beleievd this country was called New Zealand and hooked
for Maui.

By getting imformation we have to read the imformation on the slide
and go to sites aswell to learn some other facts about Nz.



North and South
North and south what does that mean.In New Zealand we had to main islands.
We have a north island and a south island.We had to go on sites and find more imformation.
Also this is important because so we can learn about the north and south.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Spelman,

    I am so glad to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey. Welcome! I will be reading and commenting on all your blogs this summer and I can't wait to see the work that you do.

    Thanks for these great NZ facts. I love living in such a beautiful country. It is great that New Zealand also goes by it's Maori name "Aotearoa". Do you know what Aotearoa means in english?

    Keep up the awesome work. I will talk to you more in your next post.

    Cheers,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.