Tuesday 9 April 2019

R.J.S Seddon/Athol Hudson

L.I:To unlock keywords to summarise text.
L.I:To skim and scan to find keywords.
L.I:To research range of resources to find imformation.

In reading we had to find equiltment that was from war.The equiltment you got is about somebody.To find imformation there is sites about your person.We also had to read a piece of text that was about your soilder.We had to answer the five W's and the H.First we we get the imformation we plan it first.My two soilders I did was R.J.S Seddon and Athol Hudson.I had to find imformation about them two soilders.

We learned by finding imformation about your soilder.

We used sites to find imformation and Canva to help us write down the imformation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.