Wednesday 10 April 2019

Term 1 Kiwican Overview

L.I:To recap everything we did in Kiwican.

Today in Kiwi can we recapped all of our learning from term 1.Our big theme was Positive Relationship.Our three modules were:

  • Positive Communication
  • Friendship
  • Cooperation
We made three groups.Each group talked about the 5 W's and the H for 1 module.
After we talked as a group, each group shared there ideas back to the class.

1 thing I enjoyed was playing hand soccer.
I learnt about friendship and what is friendship.
1 thing I need to be better at is cooperating more.I need to be better at cooperating
more so other people can get idea's aswell.

We learnt it by going in groups and talking about the one module.
The toools we used was our groups and our module.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.