Friday 10 May 2019

Acting

L.I:To build vocab.
L.I:To build expression.
This week for reading we finally did some acting.

We had a long time of learning our lines.We were learning our lines
so we can remeber everyline of ours.We had to do acting in front of
everybody.Our book was called Touchdown.I think it was about people
going to this planet.My lines were:

  1. Groooaawwr neep gargle!
  2. Grooawwwrrr click kooo.
  3. Groooaaawwwrrr pleased to.
  4. Our translation box...
  5. Welcome to planet glix.
  6. Such Rudness!
  7. What Silly humans.
  8. Sure you'll like it here on glix.
That was my lines.We also had to make a flipgrid video about our play summary.The Characters are:
  • Flurb
  • Blurf
  • Brad Gorgas
  • Captain Crinkle
  • Proffesor bravewave
  • Squeak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.