Friday 3 May 2019

Simple,Compound & Complex Sentences

L.I:to show an increasing knowledge of how a range of text conventions can be used appropriately.

For writing we learned about three sentences types.The three sentence types are:
Simple,Copound and Complex.A simple sentence is just making a normal sentence.
A compound sentence is two simple sentences and a conjunction in it.A complex sentence
is starting with a conjunction and are ideas that are seperated by a comma.

But first we had to make sentences make sense.There was simple,compound and complex
sentences we had to make make to make sense.After that we did some homophones.Homophones is each of two or more word having the same pronunciation but different means.A homonym a word having the same sound but a different meaning.When we have done with that we had to make three simple sentences and three compound and complex sentences.


Simple,Compound & Complex Sentences


1.  I went two/too/to the Diary
2. I went four/for a bike ride.
3. I went four/for a trip.

1. I went two/too/to the Diary but there was know/no suite/sweet candy.
2. I went four/for a bike ride but it took so long.
3.I went four/for a trip but it took four/for hours.


1. Although I went two/too/to the Diary, Their/there was no sweet candy there.
2. While I was riding my bike, Eye/I noticed that eye/I was late.
3. As Eye/I went on my trip, it took so long Eye/I was getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.