Tuesday 10 November 2020

Maths

 This week for maths we learned about our partners work that they they did in week 1 and week 2.

First we had to get into partners and then started to share our work we did. The work my partner did was statistics. Data and frequency is helpful to make your graphs and to collect data. A graph is explaining your frequency and amount.

 In New Zealand we used cents and dollars.  The work my partner did was multiplication(fact family). Fact families is a easy math strategy. It's used to know the other math questions by switching the the equation the other way like( 7 x 8 = 56 / 8 x 7 = 56 ). If changing the answer into large numbers you just add the zero at the end of the number. So like:

6 x 3 = 18 / 60 x 3 = 180

5 x 6 = 30 / 50 x 6 = 300

7 x 4 = 28 / 70 x 4 = 280

I thought I did good as a teacher and my partner didn't have that much information but he still taught me something about his work.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.