Tuesday 15 December 2020

Commenting Task

 For this activtiy we just had to make comment thread on a person blogpost.

The person I commented was Riley Pao. The work I commented on was his comic strip. 

I thought his comic strip was interesting because he has written a amazing comic strip. 

There is nothing wrong with his comic strip and I'm just waiting for Riley to reply to my comment.

  1. Kia ora Riley,
    I really like your comic strip you have done. It is really interesting and this is a good writen comic strip. One question I have is what do you think about this activity.

    ReplyDelete

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Spelman,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a fantastic comment, I love how you were super positive and thoughtful in your approach! I also really like how you explained whose post you were commenting on and why it was a good post so your readers can better understand your comment.

    I comment on a lot of blog posts and I follow a very similar structure! My favourite part of commenting is asking questions, just like you have! What are some more cool questions you could ask about people’s blogs?

    Perhaps you could add some pictures and colours to make your post more engaging. For tips and tricks, follow this link.

    Keep up the amazing work and happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.