Tuesday 15 December 2020

Fishy False Teeth

 This activity was called Fishy False Teeth. First we had to read the article Fish False Teeth.

When we have finished reading the article we writed things down in a template to check if we understood the article. Next we watched a video which was called teeth. Lastly we created a comic strip.

When writing my comic strip I was making it creative and interesting. 

I enjoyed this Summer Learning Journey activity and can't wait for the next one. I enjoyed this activity because of the comic strip.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Spelman,

    Wow, you’ve done an incredible job! Your comic is amazing! I love how you’ve so accurately matched the facial expressions of the characters to your captions. Ka pai! I also really laughed when the man threw out the teeth because they didn’t fit. I mean who else’s teeth could they have been?

    Because you’ve written such a great comic strip, I was wondering, if you could write a comic on absolutely anything, what would you write about? I think I’d write about space adventures and rocket ships.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.