Tuesday 12 December 2017

Athletics day













Last Friday it was Athletics day and sausage day.After morning tea we start doing Athletics.The year 3 kids went to wait for Mrs Moward.Later on we went to do some activities.After that we did the sponge one it was cool “ Finally.”
The 1st people went up.I got up and was getting ready.” In your marks get set go” I ran as quickly as  I can.Taua slipped on the grass it was funny I was behind him I got soaking wet.I went back to my team to squeeze the sponge I squeezed it hardly.I had the best time I got wet it was the best day ever.Mr O blew the horn.After that we went to frisbees in the hoop.We all got frisbees and threw it at the hoop it was fun.I got heps in the hoop we had the last one then after that everybody mess and the boy put it back out.”Wow guys we pretty did a good job
Yeah we did do a great job
Hey guys we are a team who cares of the other team wins it’s just about fun
Yeah you’ll right we are a team who cares about if you win or lose it's just about fun.”After that Mr O blew the horn.The room 5 people went back to class to have their sausage.I enjoyed doing Athletics it was fun we get to do Ball Throws,Hula Hoop Throws,Life Saving,Rob the Nest all kind of stuff.At the end of school I enjoyed doing all these stuff from school it was the best day ever!.
 Athletics day 2017










                                                                
                                                                        




                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.