Tuesday 12 December 2017

Banana time

One morning I was woken up  by the sound of moaning “ owwww.”I went downstairs to eat breakfast.
“Mum can I walk by the streets?”
“Of course you can sweety.” I walked past people walking down street’s.I saw a truck filled with 5000 banana’s.The truck driver was listening  to a song and he wasn’t concentrating on the road.The banana truck fell over.

The truck was near a jungle. Soon the monkeys began spying on the bananas.I handed one of the banana’s to the monkeys. I gave it in it’s hand then after that the monkey splatted the banana on me.
“ ewwww” it was cold and I was shivering.  ahhhhhhh.

I got back home with a very dirty T-shirt. Mum asked what had happened. A cheeky monkey splat a banana on me. Mum laughed.
“Mum stop! laughing.”
I went and had a shower and then went to bed. “Good night mum.”
“Good night sweety.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.