Friday 1 December 2017

Using draft

“Oh no! My dream catcher is gone. What will happen to my dream catcher.I went to mum and said have you seen  my dream catcher “ no ?it was bed time. I went to bed.But when I went to bed I couldn’t sleep.My dreams were coming up and up and that's why I didn’t sleep.I stayed up for about 12 o’clock.after that I fell asleep.My dreams were coming up and up but I didn’t care.This morning I got up and I felt very tired.I went to my brother and said have you seen my dream catcher “ no “ my brother was smiling weirdly.Of I can’t find my dream catcher i'm gonna be in so much trouble.





















L.I I am learning to use the F(fix) and A(add) part of DRAFT.
The paragraphs below have punctuation mistakes. Find the mistakes and fix them.
Also see if you can add an adjective in front of a noun.


Yesterday I saw a dog standing outside the front gate of my house. It was looking lost and tired so I gave her some food and water. After that I took it for a walk and it to the dog’s park. At  6o clock there was a knock on the door. It was the dog’s owner. The man said that he was looking for his lost dog. The dog was glad to see its owner and they both went home. I  love animals so I will ask my mum and dad to buy me a puppy that I can take care of.
  1. Oscar is my best friend in the world.
  2. Mr Frank lost his dog.
  3. The dog’s tail is waggling.
  4. What is that in the sky?.
  5. “ Mum I want to go to the pools,” I asked.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.