Tuesday 12 December 2017

Family time

                               Family time                  [Spelman]

My family and I went halloween.We got into our costumes and went out for trick or treating.I felt excited,happy and scared. We went to people’s houses and scared  them.We went into a spooky house and it was scary.It looked like it was banned in the 1977. Something popped out and I screamed as loudly like I blew my head off.I couldn’t breathe it was like a ghost popped out of nowhere.

We went back home to have something to drink.We were sweating.I thought we were all gonna be dead.We went into the living room for a while.I heard a sound from outside.It was creeping me out.I puffed out and I wasn’t in control.I almost died.We went back to the house to face our fear.We got into the house.A skeleton popped out and just in time my family and I  just walked past the skeleton.We stepped on a trap and jason’s popped out but I didn’t get scared.I remembered  this is not real this is fake.They are try to scare us.

They people appeared out and gave us candy. We went back home and watched tv.We ate some of the candy.Someone knocked on the and said” Come to my house It is at kane Rd 25.”He said it in a scary voice it creeped me out so I shut the door.So my family and I went to his house and went inside.It was creepy.


I felt scared.I sweating and I put my scared face on.I heard something running.It was black.I feel down on my back.It hearted.Then we went back home to have something to eat.We ate burgers it taste like melted cheese it was spice my eyes went to space my mouth was open water came down my mouth it was tasty like mcdonalds.I went crazy I was acting like a monkey.I went back to the table.I ate like 7 burgers.I went crazy again but this time it was mega crazy.My eyes was in space like for 3 hours.Then after that I stopped.I sat on the sofa and played on my xbox.It was the best day ever and we all had fun.I was tired.I was almost  asleep.I feel asleep and my mum and dad took me to my bed.It was cosy and warm.It felt like a puppy’s fer.I was smiling because my bed was warm, cosy and come fball.It was the best day ever!.I felt happy and fantastic.We went to house to house even we get the best dinner ever.

Spelman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.