Thursday 8 March 2018

Kiwi can

L.I Today we went to kiwi can to play and have fun.

Today we went to kiwi can.Are topic was for today was leadership and are theme was postive relation ship.We had to get in four lines.Our first game was hammer.The instructions were that you have to put are 2 hands on top and at the bottom.Then we had to get in pears.When it started I was trying keep up until  the kiwi can leader said hammer.Our was out.It was really hard for me.Then people got out fast.There was  6 people left.Mrs Lily keeped on saying up and down.Then Mrs Lily said hammer.Now there were only 3 left.It was fau,Rj and Mr Mat.They had to do all together.Of I was still in it ill be confused.There were going up and down.I was getting dizzy.Then Mrs Lily said hammer.Fau was out because her hand was at the top.Now It was only Mr Mat and Rj.I was voting for Mr mat because he's fast.Rj was doing a little dance.I wanted to do another game.It was game over for Rj.Rj was to slow to move his hand away.Mr Mat won I was happy.Then we played another game called action.This is how you play.The person at the front is the leader.The kiwi can leader tap the leader at the front and shows the move to everyone in there team until there done.Are team was called Liletina and the other team was called Leroy.The first move was dabbing.So we started.So we just had to dab.Are team was going fast the other team was going fast as well.We won.Our team was so happy.Now the next action was wiggleing.But people got it mixed up.No one not even one got it right but our team still won.Then it was time to go back to class.I had so much fun and everyone else had fun.I like going to kiwi can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.