Tuesday 13 March 2018

Making Predictions

Making Predictions

Text title: Picking up Puha

Basic predictions I think it’s about the family  picking up puha but the 2 girls weren't happy because they were supposed to go somewhere today or they need to go to there rugby game..But I think when they got outside they found animals eating all the puha or one of the people in there family took some puha.
Prediction I think it’s about the family  picking up puha but the 2 girls weren't happy because they were supposed to go somewhere today or they need to go to there rugby game..But I think when they got outside they found animals eating all the puha or one of the people in there family took some puha.

Correct / incorrect
I think this is a narrative/ recount/ information report/ procedure/ explanation/ persuasion (highlight) because …
I think it’s a recount of puhas point view because the title says “ Picking up puha from the garden.
Recount
I think the text is about… because … I think I see in the book is they picking up puha from the garden when maybe they ran out of puha because maybe some people in the family took some or the animals ate all of it.
I think I see in the book is they picking up puha from the garden when maybe they ran out of puha because maybe some people in the family took some or the animals ate all of it.
One sentence I might see in the text is:
  • I see in the text the father was happy that he was going to pick some puha but the 2 daughters were unhappy that they had to pick up puha when it’s a hot sunny day.
A family going outside to pick some puha

Other predictions
Prediction
Correct / incorrect
I think it was a sunny day and the 2 girls were tired of picking up puha from the garden when there was pile of rubbish on the puha and the dad was unhappy and the 2 girls was happy that they don’t need to do it.

I think it’s a father and daughter day and they went to pick some puha so they can cook some for the hole family.But they saw mud everywhere.

I think it was puha day and the dad and the 2 girls went to water the puha up so they can grab some so they can give some to the family so they can have some puha to put in there dinner or breakfast.Then after that they can get more puha for them for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.