Wednesday 7 March 2018

Maths strategy

Maths strategy

LI: To build up my knowledge on math's.
Today I learned to use the same strategy over and over again but with different questions. I learned to put on google draw the question's with the strategy. I also learned to answer all the questions using the strategy, the questions were showed on the white board in blue. We had seven questions to do and those were: 9 + 6, 6 +8, 18 + 7, 59 + 8, 6 + 87, 97 + 6 and 38 + 298, the questions went harder as you went a long because its a bit difficult. I learned by listening to the teacher and by working hard. I also learned by listening to the things that the teacher was saying so I can get this done. Soon after that I learned to make a google draw, put the questions on it and put the strategy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.