Thursday 15 March 2018

Softball





L.I To practice softball skills

Today LS1 group A went to play kiwisport.We Were  practicing how do we catch when someone passes the ball to you.The first game we played was scatter ball.After when the two balls are hit you have to pass the ball two times to your teammate so the other opponent doesn't get on the home base.When everyone was fielding they were trying to pass to there mate when some of them hitted high.Then it was my team turn.In are team people hitted high and far we were cheering for are team we always had a home run.Then we played another

Game of scatter ball but with one ball.Everyone hitted good like the first game we played but people had to run faster than the other round.People were running hard out.I was getting tired of running so I stopped on a base.I was sweating hard out when we were playing.It was the last person left we had to do the stuff from the last 4 weeks.It was Mr Wongs turn to hit.He hitted hard as we couldn’t make but we all had fun.

I learned to work as a team and to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.