Thursday 29 August 2019

Advertisment

L.I:To learn about persuasive tools Advertisment.
There were words for every group.For my group our words we had
write the meanings were:

  • Space
  • Colour
  • Layout
Those were the words my group did the meanings.Next we had to put pictures
on there about the words.Then we went on this slide and it was a advertisement 
about earphones.There were questions on there we had to answer.Everygroup 
did one.When we have done it we have to do the other slides and answer the
questions.Also it was diffrent advertisments were:
  • Scotch Tape
  • Headphones & Earphones & Music
  • Pringles
  • Binoculars
  • FedEx



1 comment:

  1. Greetings Spelman,
    I have really enjoyed reading your Blurb and work, you have done a really good job. I have also done advertisements. What is an Advertisment?

    Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.