Wednesday 21 August 2019

Kiwican

L.I:To control ourselves.
We did a fun activity.There were four challenges.This shows resiliences.
My group did writing the Alphabet first.It was hard because we were writing
it backwards.We always had to say it in our head foward to rememeber it.Next
our challenege was doing the catchphrase.But we had to do the actions different.
It was hard for my group because we had to rememeber how to do it.

When that was finsh our next was to do:

  • 5x Push up
  • 5x Squat
  • 5 Sit up
  • 5x Burbies
Tha was kind of easy.After that we lastly did was doing the maori words.There
were english words and maori words.The words are colours.

I think all the challenges were hard.But the one that is really hard is doing
the alpahbet backwards.When I was don the challenges I just rememeber just
to never give up and just did it.Also our new topic was Self control and self disapline.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.