Friday 26 October 2018

MAIN/World War One

L.I:The cause of WW1.
This week for inquiry I learned about WW1.
The slide I went on was called MAIN.We had a google
draw on to copy and paste  words into the four boxes.
The four boxes had a name.It was called MAIN.MAIN for
WW1.We had to go on the google draw to copy and paste the correct one into the correct box.
We had to watch two video's about war and the word MAIN mean because learning about WW1 is very important and interesting.Of you want to know the word MAIN here is the meaning.

  • M- Militarism
  • A-Alliance
  • I-Imperialism
  • N-Nationalism
Here are the meanings of MAIN.The google draw was very hard because me and my partner only got 2 in only one box.But when we got back on the mat everybody had the answers even us because  when we finish the google draw with MR Ogilvie and put all the words in the four boxes correctly we knew that we got the answers correct.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.