Wednesday 24 October 2018

Smart Media

L.I:To dentify gimmicks used to attract kids and persuade people to purcahse it.
This week for cybersmart I did smart media about CoCo Crunch.
Last week I design a gimmick about CoCo crunch for smart media.
I  had to answer the question that were on the slide so I can know
about it.The meaning of the word gimmick is trick.Here is a example of
a trick.For fast food places some of the the food fast places use a trick called
ads so when they click on the ad and they might go over to that food place and
eat over there.We had to answer questions that were on the slide.We had 3 slides
to do.It was about CoCo crunch the media product.The questions were:


  • Who created the media product.

  • What is it's purpose.


  • What are some gimmicks they use to attract kids to purcahse and to eat it.
Those were the questions that I answered.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.