Wednesday 31 October 2018

Maori

L.I:To leanrn about maori.
This week for maori I learned about maori sentences about the weather.
First we read a maori book about the wheather.It had a maori sentences
about the maori and a english to know what the maori sentence is saying.
We had to go on google slide or a google doc.I did it all and I finish it because I
listened to Mrs fire odie.Also we had to go on maori dictionary for the correct word.
I also had to make sure I'm doing the correct thing and to look on the board for
some help.Also we had to look up on google maps Wanaka and Mt everst to see
which country is it in.I did my google doc and looked on the board to see what to write.It was
in maori words.It was about the weather.I wrote them all and shown it to Mrs Fire odie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.