Wednesday 17 October 2018

Maori

L.I:To learn about Maori.
This week for maori we learned about a book called in the beggining.Then it showed sand art about the oringal in the beggining.When the man did the sand art there were some parts in the book in the beggining.It was really interesting to me because the man knew about it and actually knew how to
do sand art that was amazing.After that we learned about some maori history.I never knew about
this.I didn't know that somebody named Kope.He was the first person to discover New Zealand.
 I think when New Zealand has been discover I think the maori people when there because maori
was a maori country.Also there was a song that when maori soilders went to war or when they came back after war has been finished they sang that song that we sang for maori.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.