Friday 26 October 2018

Maori

L.I:To learn about maori.
This week for maori I learned about maori.
For maori I learn about this book called remeber this november.
We learned about this book I remebered this book when I first read
when got it from the laibray I think I don't know.But the book was
important and interesting.Then we learned about this place called
Parihaka.It was under New Plymouth.We had to make a dot so we
know where Parihaka is.Next week we are going to do a another one
for maori.Learning maori is good because it's easier and so you can know
knowledge about maori.The story about remeber that november is a book 
about guy fawkes day it was on november the 5th.It was an old english event.That book is very important and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.