Thursday 29 November 2018

Boxing(Kiwisport)

L.I:To learn counter's in boxing.
This week for kiwisport we did boxing.Counter's for boxing
means you had a comeback.Comeback means you were
losing then you won.The first thing we did was play a game
of stuck in the mud.We had to get into partners.My partnerwas Oscar.
I grabbed two noodles and Oscar has to put his white
gloves on and his boxing gloves for the skills. It was ready for
boxing skills time.


The first skill we had to do was that Oscar had to slide his gloves
up onto his forehead and I have to hit Oscar gloves with my noodles
then Oscar does cross left hook and cross again to the noodles.We had
a go and it was really fun.
The next skill we had to do was that Oscar had to bridge back and bridge
foward after that he has to do cross left.I had to try hit Oscar as he bridges back.
Doing that was really fun to.
The skill after that was that Oscar had to slip and I have to hit him with the
noodle straight at his head.I did it staright because so Oscar can slip and so I
can hit him on his shoulders.Then Oscar has to punch the noodle.
The last skill we had to that Oscar had to roll down and get back up
to upercut and I have to put the noodle on his shoulder.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.