Thursday 22 November 2018

Kiwi Sport

L.I:To learn about defensives.
This week for kiwi sport we learned defensives in boxing.
The defensives were guard,roll,slip and bridge.The first one we did
was called guard.We had to get in partners.But we did a warm up.In a partners
we had put a cone in the middle and we have to try to get it before your partner
get's the cone.We had one round of it.When Pax's said go and I just grabbed
like the flash.The next warm up we did with our partner was that we had to the cone
from starting from the wall.But my partner has to go on the side.We did by crawling
and shuffling on our butt.

Next we did defense combo's.The first one we did was guard.One of the partners have to
put on white cloves and boxing gloves and the other partner has to grab a noodle.So I had to
slip my glove up to my forehead.Also my partner is lightly heating me on my glove as I slip
my glove up onto my forehead.

The third move we did was called bridge.We had to shuffle back as the partner tries to
hit us.The front foot pushes to shuffle back.Also we had to do our rock postitions as
we do our defensive combo's.We shuffled back so our partner doesn't hit us as we
shuffle back.

The fourth move we did was called slip.We had to move our body left or right but
keeping our head looking straight ahead.Our partner had to lightly hit us on the shoudler
as we slip.

The last move we did roll.We had to use our legs to do it and move our head in a U.
We had a try and our partners just had to put the noodle on our shoulder that's all.

Our partner had to do the same thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.