Thursday 8 November 2018

Max Gimblett


 L.I:To be like Max Gimblett and do designs.
This week me and Fanini are partner and we have been
learning Max Gimblett.The first thing that we did was that we had to
go on this slide called Max Gimblett.It was about Max Gimblett.
We had to get imformation to get knowledge about Max Gimblett and
put it on the google slide.The next thing we had to was do a design.
There was three themes for the designs.It was christmas,amistce and
max gimblett style.Me and my partner had to do it different.The first design
I did was about the white cross and soilders.The next design was that drawn
a chirtmas tree and put dimanonds on the tree for the decoration.The last design
I did was Max Gimblett style but not actually copying his designs.Also we had to do
3 layers of color.

Here is my google slide about Max Gimblett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.