Friday 2 November 2018

TREE/Writing test

L.I:To learn about TREE.
This week for writing I learned about TREE.We had to go and copy and
paste on your own writing test so you can copy and paste it to do TREE on
it.We had to make sure there is a


  • T-title

  • R-reveal

  • E-events

  • E-ending.
Thats what TREE stands for.
We had to get a text box put the word in and write the meaning and
about it.Make sure you put a arrow on there to point where the Events,
ending,title or reveal.
Also we learned ablut this on term one the first term.
Also Chris showen us a  movement about TREE and he also said TREE.
So went on a google slide to put my writing test on the google slide.
I looked in the area's of my piece of writing to find where the title is,the
events,the reveal and the ending.
Doing TREE is good for writing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.