Friday 2 November 2018

Conflict resoulation and book interactive

L.I:To make a book interactive.
This week for reading I learned abot conflict and resoualtion.
Also I did a book interactive.We had to read a book to learn about
the conflcit and the resoulation.The book interactive was about
getting the pages from the book go on the template to put on there.
I'm in the Thor group.The thor group has to do



  • 1 figuretive language

  • 2 te reo maori questions

  • 2 vocubarly questions.
That's Thor group had to do.
Also we had to learn first so we know how to 
do the tricks for doing the google because 
so we know how to get on the correct or 
the incorrect slide and how to get on the questions 
slide.
This is my google slide that I did for my interactive book slide
and my conflict resoulation slide.
I like learning about reading because you can get knowledge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.